Thursday, December 04, 2008

Drama #1: Pigeon v. Dorito Bag

It has been a while since I've posted. I was looking at my buddy Marc's blog a minute ago, and I love the idea of it. Basically, he's taking short video clips, getting creative, taking risks, and simply posting his impulses.

I'm going to try an experiment for the next 7 days, inspired by Marc. With my newly-purchased Kodak Easy Share camera, I'm doing to try to photograph one dramatic thing every day. In this city, this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Let's start with this pigeon on the platform of the 9th Street F Station. The dirty little guy sticks his head in a Dorito bag and it gets stuck there for a good minute and a half. THEN, he goes back for more.









1 comment:

Marc Herb said...

glad you left me a comment so i could find you....and this....thank u. i have you bookmarked for real.

i'll follow yours if you follow mine.